Warm, authoritative, smooth, friendly, trust, fun
Warm, classy, well-rounded voice with smooth, sexy, "chocolatey" and hilarious undertones (as needed). Character range: 12 to 60+ years. Versatile actor with 25 years of experience on commercials, promos, news, documentaries, dubbing and Lip-Synch, as well as cartoons, corporate, radio drama and computer games.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
In Spanish: Ranchero, Intelectual, Norteño, Argentino, Caribeño, Cantinflas, Piporro, Speedy González and any number of cartoon characters... also Acento Americano, Francés, Español, Italiano, Alemán, Chino.
In English: Mexican, Country, British, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Indian.
My Voice Experience
In Spanish, twenty-five years of experience as a DJ and Anchorman, and dozens of continental campaigns across Latin America for Gillette, the BBC, HSBC, Johnnie Walker, Nickelodeon, United Artists, Kodak, Sauza Tequila, Oracle, Bacardi, Samsung, Google and FIFA among many others.
In English, successful British and European campaigns for Toyota, Old El Paso, Kellogg's, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, MinuteMaid and Firestone, to name a few.
MA Philosophy, University of Mexico
MA Classical Civilization, University of London
Acting and voice workshops at Actors Centre, London
Production and Journalism courses at BBC, London
My Studio Equipment
SE 2200a large cardiod condenser microphone with SE Reflection Filter
Focusrite Saffire Audio Interface & Preamp
After working four years as a DJ in local and national radio stations in Mexico, I was hired by the BBC World Service as a Producer and Presenter based in London, where I still reside, and where I am recognized as the best in the business.
Check me out and let me contribute to your success!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gabriel Porras by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gabriel Porras is a Standard subscriber.
• Gabriel Porras was last active on Voice123 3 days ago