Young, Warm, Friendly, Upbeat, Characters, Accents
I have a very flexible voice - I can do all kinds of reads, from manic to demure, and I have been doing character voices and accents since I was a child. I'm a musician and a singer (I play in cover bands). My voice isn't huge or ballsy, but I know how to use a microphone and a preamp to get the most out of what I've got. I can do whisper movie trailers and attitude reads as well as upbeat infomercial-style sincerity.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Most English-speaking accents, including American accents - regional ones like midwestern, Minnesotan, Chicago, Boston, New York, New Jersey, southern drawls, California "dudespeak", Canadian, UK accents - Irish and Scottish brogues, Liverpudlian, Birmingham, cockney, and the queen's English, Australian and New Zealander. I also can do characterizations of many public figures and cartoon characters.
My Voice Experience
Worked as a production and imaging director for Cox Radio in Jacksonville, Florida for years, moved to Austin, Texas and am now Production Director for iHeartMedia's seven broadcast stations and streams here. I also frequently do voiceover for iHeartRadio's national imaging/production team. (iHeartMedia used to be named Clear Channel)
I have a Bachelor of Arts in Communications/Journalism with a concentration in radio and TV from Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania. I've spent ten years in radio doing just about every job you can think of on the programming side, including a lot of production, so I've had the opportunity to do many different kinds of voiceovers for many formats. I'm also an actively-performing part-time professional musician, playing and singing weekends in cover bands and singing and playing songs and styles ranging from Metallica to Garth Brooks and Stevie Wonder to Tool.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Core i7 computer with 12GB of RAM and absurd amounts of storage, running Cockos REAPER, Sony Vegas, ACID, and Sound Forge with many brands of plugins. I use both an M-Audio Delta 44 and a Line 6 UX8 for audio input, and a selection of nice condenser mics.
I can produce, mix, and master imaging, as well as jingles and music. I am also a good copywriter and particularly adept at punching up scripts to make them more interesting.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brian Vitellaro by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Vitellaro is a Standard subscriber.
• Brian Vitellaro was last active on Voice123 247 days ago