guy next door, character
Warm and mellifluous (in the tenor region) but can be evil and menacing when the need or character arises. Popeye? No problem. And if you need a cross between Danny DeVito and Jimmy Durante, it's here too. Also Cary Grant (or more likely Tony Curtis as Cary Grant) is available. Need a Nerdy Science-type? Got it. French, German or give me a sample.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French, Swedish, Austrian, Chicago and maybe more.
My Voice Experience
I have recorded the 'Ed Sullivan' voice for two local productions of Bye Bye Birdie. 'Old Professor' for PowerTV.com.
On The Mic training with Michael Daingerfield
My Studio Equipment
AT2020 microphone, Creative 24 Bit Sound card w/Creative Wave Studio 7. Skype.
Commercials and stage performance. Lab experience, B.Sc. in Chemistry.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Fred Partridge by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Fred Partridge is a Standard subscriber.
• Fred Partridge was last active on Voice123 108 days ago