45 year old mail- 15 yrs radio experience
Male voice- timber and resonance is semi deep- can also produce higher energy in mid range of voice after years of working in Top 40 radio- energy levels can change based on your specifications- I was an announcer for 15 years but do not sound announcerish- Unless thats what you want. Doing commercial production for radio was a daily assignm,ent for 15 years.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can attempt to do character voice if you'd like- I do not do any specific dialects at this time.
My Voice Experience
15 years working on air and then doing commercial production off the air every day- Radio promotional announcements were laso cut and produced by myself.
Stations worked at WAYU- Lewiston Maine, WATD Marshfield Mass, WIGY Bath Maine, WTHT Portland Maine, WKGW Utica New York, WRCK Utica New York, WFHN New bedford Mass, WBGM Tallahassee Fl, WLRQ Cocoa Fl, WKDY Rome NY, WICO Salisbury Md WLVW Salisbury Md Cool 102 Hyannis Ma and WCOD Hyannis Ma
Northeast Brodcasting School graduated 1982
My Studio Equipment
i have a local radio station with access to their studio for production recordings.
Unknown - Click here to ask Frank Pietroski Jr
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Frank Pietroski Jr by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Frank Pietroski Jr is a Standard subscriber.
Frank Pietroski Jr does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Frank Pietroski Jr was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Frank Pietroski Jr does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Frank Pietroski Jr was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.