male, warm, versatile voice & jingles
Familiar, neutral, midrange male voice, from warm, to folksy, to dramatic. Many years voice-over/voice actor experience.
Fully equipped studio in Nashville.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Nashville, TN, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral Mid-America to slightly more Southern or Midwest.
My Voice Experience
Over 30 years experience as voice actor/announcer.
National voice of Duff's Famous Smorgasbord Restaurants 1978-1980
National voice of The Cracker Barrel Old Country Store 1980-1998
National voice of Grange Insurance, Columbus, Ohio 1986-1997
Voice of Tennessee Pride Sausage 1982-1989
Other various radio & TV spots for Ford Motor Company, Detroit, Frito Lay, Dallas, TV for Thomas The Tank Engine toy products, George Jones Country Gold Dog Food, Purity Milk, Bell Dairy Products, Brock's Candy, McKee Foods, Little Debbie Snack Cakes, Opryland USA, Famous Recipe Chicken, Hardees, TG&Y, Winn Dixie, Homecrafters, Saturn, Goodyear, Winnebago, Morrison's Cafeterias, Red River Waterway, Auburn University, National radio PSAs for CDC, Atlanta, Tourism State of Tennessee, City of Gatlinburg, City of Chattanooga, City of Knoxville. Also many hospitals and medical facilities & the voice of hundreds of banks and other financial institutions across America.
Background as radio air personality, vast recording studio experience, voice talent, studio musician and jingle writer-producer.
My Studio Equipment
Mackie console, various professional microphones, various stand-alone outboard equipment, processors and effects units, Cakewalk and Cool Edit Pro.
Jingle writer/producer, musician, singer.
Also sound engineer with studio ready to produce your audio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Frank Erwin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Frank Erwin is a Standard subscriber.
• Frank Erwin was last active on Voice123 101 days ago