Guy next door, rich tones, warm, inviting, clear
Guy next door, rich tones, varied pitch and timbre, warm and inviting, clear and concise.
Speaks a sophisticated corporate French. French is his Mother language.
Rich clear tones. Great range. Can also speak casually depending on the role. Specialized for corporate computer based training voices and for high production television commercials. Easily directed
Speaks English with a slight French Canadian accent. Easily directed to ' lose ' accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French Canadian (Quebecois), French from France.
My Voice Experience
Bell Canada, National
University of Ottawa, Computer Based Training
Shepell-FGI, Computer Based Training
Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Lantus, Website
DHL Transport, Corporate Training Video
HIV Stigma, Website
Business Administration Bachelor's Degree in MARKETING - corporate business cases and face to face presentations delivered to CEO's and Vice Presidents at the 6 major Canadian Banks, American Express, ING, Mercedes-Benz Financial, PC Bank and Wells Fargo)
Voice Over Training with Cathy Young in Toronto
Presentation Skills - Sherbrooke University
Second City Toronto: 1-year Improvisation Diploma
On-Camera Audition Techniques with Lynn McCormack
Film Audition Intensives
Rapier Wit Film & Stage Combat Course
My Studio Equipment
MAC Computer with microphone
Translation Services into French.
Proof reading translation scripts in French.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Francois Lemay by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Francois Lemay is a Standard subscriber.
Francois Lemay does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Francois Lemay was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Francois Lemay does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Francois Lemay was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.