Warm, professional, reassuring, smooth, hip, playful, sexy
Video Game & animation - An eclectic mix of characters, from a Cruelle DeVil style evil queen to a cockney prostitute via an Eastern European spy, a forgetful old crone, a Scottish widow, an Australian sic-fi adventurer, a young Irish princess & more!
Commercials - ranging from warm, friendly, confident, professional & knowledgeable to lively, fun, flirty, playful & hip
Narration - warm, educated, professional, reassuring
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British - RP, London, Cockney, Manchester, Yorkshire, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Somerset
Australian, South African, Eastern European, North American, Indian, French, German
My Voice Experience
In the UK I worked on promos for Nokia & Nike. Since arriving in the US I have been working mostly on animation & video game projects - most recently an online video game (currently confidential so unfortunately I can't share the details yet!) and some industrial narration for Neuster Media.
I am a classically trained actor from London, receiving my BA (Hons) from The Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts. I have trained in workshops & courses all my adult life in physical theatre, Shakespeare, on camera acting, clown, and acting for stage. In LA I have trained in acting with Lesly at Lesly Kahn & Co, and in Howard Fine's Masterclass. I have studied voice over with Artt Butler at Voicetrax West, and privately with Bill Farmer (the voice of Goofy!) and ADR with Johnny Gidcomb at Loop de Loop.
My Studio Equipment
I have a small home studio with a Shure PG42 mic. I also use top LA studio Voicetrax West which is a full service recording studio.
Unknown - Click here to ask Francesca Chloe
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Francesca Chloe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Francesca Chloe is a Premium subscriber.
• Francesca Chloe has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours