Assuring, Intimate, Clear, Whimsical,
Natural and deep for narrations.
Fun and energetic for promos.
Mysterious and suspenseful for movie trailers.
Smooth and professional for presentations.
Fun and inviting for television.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Johnson City, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Professional voiceover artist vetted with WoVo.
Spokesperson for sales DVD's
Narrator for the George Washington Carver National Momument's "Secret Garden" tour for the US Department of The Interior.
Movie trailer voice-actor - particulary dark, suspense films.
Voice of the Christian Medical/Dental Association's special projects & PSA's.
Storyteller on 3 albums.
ADDY Award winner - including Best Of Show Broadcast - for voice over, copywriting & sound design.
On-Hold telephone system clients include: Bristol Motor Speedway; Christian Medical/Dental Association; Wilson Pharmacies.
On camera talent for Speedway In Lights @ Bristol Motor Speedway.
Was Creative Director for 5 Cidadel Broadcasting radio stations for 10 years.
Station imaging voice for 2 TV stations.
Privately voice coached.
Mentored by a storytelling guild.
Degrees in public speaking and communication.
I am a performing storyteller, public speaker and teacher.
Occasionally I teach digital audio production at the college level.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Fox Oliver by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Fox Oliver is a Standard subscriber.
• Fox Oliver was last active on Voice123 88 days ago