Earthy voice to very melodic/caring. Offbeat/wry.
I can have a very EARTHY tone to my voice... as well as having a young, melodic quality. I can be very deep and can also do a very nice monotone.
Good with NARRATIVE, as well as HISTORICAL pieces.
I can also do upbeat type of situations to very sarcastic situations (the OFFICE COMPLAINER, the DO-GOODER FOLLOW-THE-RULES type of gal, ACHING HEART etc.)... WRY, OFF-BEAT.
I can do a REPORTER voice for stand-ups to voice over for news stories.
I can also do the WRY, OFF-BEAT person who just doesn't care.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, British (King's to Cockney), American Southern, Irish.
My Voice Experience
I have written and performed lots of news broadcasting pieces, to include stand-ups.
I have done cosmetic commerical voice overs as well as doing narrative pieces for nature shows, and voice overs for television shows.
(1) Master's Degree (Cal State-Northridge, 2004)
(2) Undergraduate - Broadcast Journalism (Cal State-Los Angeles, 1994)
(3) Kalmenson & Kalmenson Voice Over Method
(4) Cashman Commerical Voice Over Method
My Studio Equipment
Submitting VOICE OVERS... Yeti Microphone -- sending capabilities by email.
I am an Educator/Teacher currently working at Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies (LAUSD school) and hold a full credential, as well as a Master's Degree.
I teach Science and American History.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Fiona Lincke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Fiona Lincke is a Standard subscriber.
Fiona Lincke does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Fiona Lincke was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Fiona Lincke does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Fiona Lincke was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.