Trilingual, friendly, young, adult & dynamic
Depending on the type of recording, I can make my voice sounds smooth, fun, serious and with a certain accent.
I have to take a look at the project and then I can use my voice to match the client´s needs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• French - Canadian
• French - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Mexico City, Mexico
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My native language is Spanish and my accent is Mexican (even if some people think is neutral). As well, I can do different Hispanic accents (Spain, Argentina, Chile, etc.)
I can almost say French is also my native language because I learned it at a very young age (au Lycée Français) and continued practicing during my M.A. in Canada as well as in my work in communications, radio and audio projects.
I also speak English with a mix of North American and Latin American accent.
I enjoy recording my voice for characterizations and inpersonations.
My Voice Experience
I have worked for different radio stations as a Producer, Host, Scriptwriter and Manager in Mexico City and in different Canadian provinces and have been a Voice over talent for many companies and studios around the world (Mexico, Spain, United States and Canada among other countries).
My voice has been used for advertising, radio shows, Corporate and Training Videos, E-learning, Webinars, Web Sites and Podcasts among other projects.
These are some of the organizations I have worked for:
- Rogers Communications
- Abbott Laboratories
- International Development Research Centre
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
- United Nations Organization
- Mettler Toledo
- Tribunal Electoral del Poder Judicial de la Federación
- CalChoice Investments
- Bioalternative Health Group
- ABInBev (Corona, Budweiser, Stella Artois)
I have a Bachelor and Master Degrees in Communication. During these years I learned a lot about production, radio and music. This studies were also very useful to write scripts and to organize information.
My experience on the radio, communications and Voice overs for different organizations has helped me a lot on how to use my voice, softwares, new technologies, techniques, etc.
My Studio Equipment
This is the equipment I use for recording and editing audio:
- Computer: HP Pavillion dv5-2146la Entertainment PC
- Sofware: Audobe Audition CS5-5
- Microphone: Blue Spark
- Mixing Console: Yamaha AG03
- Monitors: Alesis M1 Active MK2
I love Audio Productions, Languages, Voice over Projects, new Media and Challenges.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Fernán Sepúlveda by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Fernán Sepúlveda is a Premium subscriber.
• Fernán Sepúlveda was last active on Voice123 84 days ago