singing sexy trusting sellable animated friendly
Can produce any singing dialect needed. Have done Latin, Italion, French, Slovack, Chinese, English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Japanese, Arabic, many others-can sing/speak in ANY language required.
Voice-over, speaking voice is more limited.
I can write, produce, sing and do voice-over's. I started at age 10. My first national commercial was at age 6 months old.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, CA, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
• wicked witch
• evil laugh
• valley girl
• teen ager
• old lady
• dumb blond
• sexy voice
My Voice Experience
• Hit recording artist and writer of TOP 10 BILLBOARD HIT SONG "Wish U Love"
• Sang, V/O and produced:
- Mrs. Field's
- Inspector Gadget
– Halloween Haunt
– State Of Mind
– UVA Sun
– BET Awards
– Academy Awards
– many more
• V/O and singing:
– Lavazza (Italy, New Zealand)
– New Zealand Commercial Company
• Currently turning out 2-4 commercials a week for a company rated #1 for 6 years internationally.
• VH1 Behind The Music, film and current tv pilots airing in the fall.
• Singing Voice/Songwriting Heard on:
– Spike Lee The Girl Is In Trouble
– The Natalee Holloway Story
– CSI Miami
– The Young and The Restless
– Ugly Betty
– The Guiding Light
– MTV's LOGO Channel
– Dead End Falls
– The X-Effect
– Little Red Wagon
– Charlie's Angels
– All My Children
– Many more
• Writing and singing jingles since the age of 10
• Berklee College Of Music in Boston
• Julliard in NYC.
• Various Songwriting awards
• Singer/songwriter and pianist.
• Song written and performed, raised 5 million to date for kids with AIDS.
• Newswriting and Reporting the past 8 years
• Mass Communications degree
My Studio Equipment
Terrace Recording Studios:
• Pro tools
• 24 inch screen
• Mac computer
• Neumann Mic
• Avalon Pre amp
• 24 8 Mackie Board
• Vocal Booth
• Variety of effects
• Kurzweill K2600XS
• AKAI sampler
Pianist, producer of commercials, jingles and albums, composer, songwriter, director, Dancer, model (as seen on Entertainment Tonight), editor and have my own state of the art recording studio, using Pro Tools and Logic in Los Angeles. People person, have a gift with children and animals. Great organizational skills.
Singing for commercials is very different than traditional singing. You must have perfect diction, sound happy and have perfect pitch. I have all of those skills, as I have been trained when I landed my first commercial at age 10.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Fawn Akasongirl by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Fawn Akasongirl is a Standard subscriber.
• Fawn Akasongirl was last active on Voice123 126 days ago