Just a regular guy trying to get by
When it comes to narration, my voice varies in inflection and pitch, in order to move the story along as directed. When reading advertisement copy, I do the same.
However, when it comes to reading information like news or locations, my voice sounds more as that of a radio broadcaster.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Greater New York City Area, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
African, German, Russian, English, Scottish, Irish, and a little French and Cajun.
My Voice Experience
My most direct experience is reading locations via radio dispatch for my current salary job, clearly, concisely, and to the point. It is for the inspectors to check for the work being done at the locations read. I still do it currently and have received great praise from my boss and co-workers for this task.
Paul Liberti's Intro to Commercial Voice Over course (6/15/18 - 6/29/18)
My Studio Equipment
-Neewer 1-Channel 48V Phantom Power Supply with Adapter, BONUS+XLR 3 Pin Microphone Cable for Any Condenser Microphone Music Recording Equipment (8 feet)
-Neewer Pro Condenser Microphone Kit for Studio Recording, Includes: NW-800 Condenser Mic(Silver), Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand with Shock Mount, Mounting Clamp, USB Sound Card
-Samson SR350 Closed Back Over-Ear Stereo Headphones
- Marantz Professional Sound Shield Compact Folding Vocal Reflection Filter
- Marantz Professional Sound Shield Live Vocal Reflection Filter
Musician's Gear MG100B Tripod Boom Microphone Stand Black
Unknown - Click here to ask Ezenwa Anyanwu
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ezenwa Anyanwu by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ezenwa Anyanwu is a Premium subscriber.
• Ezenwa Anyanwu was last active on Voice123 73 days ago