spunky, fun-loving, sarcastic, so stinkin' cute!!
Spunky, fun, wry, wise beyond his years, sarcastic, energetic, curious, passionate, compassionate,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Child, girl, boy, tween, baby, toddler, preschooler,
My Voice Experience
I have done TV and/or radio commercials for the following companies:
Ryan's Steak House
Old Country Buffet
ARS Rescue Rooter
Dollywood Splash Country
SkyZone Indoor Trampoline Park
Halvorson Family Christmas
Everett trained at VOAtlanta2014 under Noelle Romano (PBS, Cartoon Network, Kids WB), Joe Loesch (Disney Channel, Baby Looney Tunes sound-books), and Emmy Award-winning voice director Stevie Vallance (Disney Jr., Nicktoons, Discovery Kids). He recently won an online animation voice-over contest on TryOut.net, and last summer, he made his professional theater debut in the 12-member youth ensemble of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" at the Atlanta Lyric Theater.
His mom is a pro voice talent too (www.sandydelonga.com), so he has a home studio, an on-call audio engineer (mom), and is very accustomed to turning jobs & auditions around within 24 hours.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103, Pro Tools 10, Mackie Onyx 820i mixer, Mac OS X 10.7.5, Acoustech foam in sound booth, purpose-built during construction of home, FTP site.
Everett is a fun-loving, spunky 10-year old boy with a curious mind and a playful heart. He loves making friends wherever he goes and easily finds ways to connect with people of all ages. At just three years old, his first teachers predicted that he would probably be a stand-up comic, so an early transition into voice acting is no surprise to anyone who knows him.
Everett enjoys singing, playing guitar, running, basketball, lacrosse, home science experiments, and filming & editing movies. He lives in Atlanta with his parents, teenage brother, German Shepherd, and Photon, the turtle.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Everett Delonga by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Everett Delonga is a Standard subscriber.
• Everett Delonga was last active on Voice123 180 days ago