Seeking to expand my already large portfolio into a more self based enterprise.
-Very conversational, or zany and fun characters.
-Informational, like a friend talking to you
-Kind, not overselly
-Ryan Reynolds, Channing Tatum, Jason Bateman, Brad Pitt type voice
-I sound like a younger adult male with some gruff, generally upbeat. My voice has resonance and is easy to listen to.
-Strong Diction. Standard American Voice.
-Legal copy speed ability
-Over a decade of experience
-Adjustments made easily when direction is necessary
-Campaigns around the world
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, Southern(Upper,Lower), Midwestern, Northeast, Irish, Russian, Italian, California, Asian
Stoner, Military, Cartoons, Flamboyant, Movie Ad, Sad Female Dinosaur, Dogs, Asian Character, Latino Character... just give me some direction and we can find the voice.
My Voice Experience
Google, AMICA, Arraella, Amazon, Devry, Heritage, Sonos, undisclosed video game(multiple characters), Mccormick, Wall Street English, Buster the Bunny(Cartoon Arthur/Mobile), GE, Rachel Ray, Belvita and several commercials in my home town in CO.
American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Groundlings, General Improve and much more.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Snowball Mic. Audacity. SK Sound Recording Equipment Deluxe Studio Vocal Isolation Booth. Macbook Pro.
Experienced, Prompt, Versatile, Musical Understanding, Improvisation, and Trained Actor
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Evan Enslow by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Evan Enslow is a Premium subscriber.
• Evan Enslow was last active on Voice123 2 days ago