Spanish Voice Over Talent - Mexican
My voice can be:
- Perky, vivacious, energetic, and warm for radio commercials and infomercials.
- Relaxed, conversational, friendly, and engaging for audiobooks.
- Clear, corporate, educated and intelligent for business or training presentations.
- Childlike, upbeat and silly for videogames and animations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Oakland, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English with Spanish Accent.
Spanish from Mexico with:
- Mexican Norteño accent.
- Mexican Jarocho accent.
- Mexican Fresa accent.
My Voice Experience
I was born and raised in Mexico where I received a Bachelor’s degree in Media. Fresh off college, I worked at XEU Radio, the oldest radio station in Latin America, where I wrote, recorded and edited radio commercials. In Berkeley, California, I have been a contributor to Spanish shows in KPFA “La Onda Bajita” and “Flash Points en Español” as a contributing host. I have recorded several radio commercials, podcasts, and children’s books.
Bachelor´s Degree in Media.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a fully equipped studio with Pro Tools 8.0, quality mics, pre-amps, Multiple iso-booths and a very experienced knowledgeable engineer.
I can translate/proofread script of your radio spot, I have experience in radio advertising in Mexico and have written, recorded, and produced radio spots for several companies.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Eva H. Vargas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eva H. Vargas is a Standard subscriber.
• Eva H. Vargas was last active on Voice123 2 days ago