Professional, Preppy Teen, Girl next door.
My voice can be:
- Perky, preppy, vivacious and warm for Radio commercials and in store offers.
- Relaxed, conversational, friendly and engaging for audiobooks.
- Clear, corporate, educated and intelligent for Business or training presentations.
- Childlike, upbeat and silly for videogames and animations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Plain Latinamerican Spanish.
English with Spanish Accent.
Spanish from Mexico with:
- Mexican Norteño accent.
- Mexican Jarocho accent.
- Mexican Fresa (preppy) accent.
My Voice Experience
I was born and raised in Mexico where I received a Bachelor’s degree in Media. In Veracruz, Mexico, I worked at XEU Radio, the oldest radio station in Latin America, where I wrote, recorded and edited radio commercials. In Berkeley, I have been a contributor to the Spanish show “La Onda Bajita” where I developed, wrote and produced the segment “La Pildora”. I have also participated in “Flash Points en Español” as a contributing host. In addition, I have recorded several radio commercials, podcasts and children’s books.
Bachelor´s Degree in Media.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a fully equipped studio with Pro Tools 8.0, quality mics, pre-amps, Multiple iso-booths and a very experienced knowledgeable engineer.
I can translate and help you write the script of your radio spot, I worked in radio in Mexico and have written, recorded and produced radio spots for several companies.
I am also an Independent graphic artist and translator, helping non-profits, independent contractors, artists and small businesses with their graphics needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Eva Helena Vargas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eva Helena Vargas is a Standard subscriber.
• Eva Helena Vargas was last active on Voice123 19 days ago