Warm, Friendly, Characters, Impersonations
Warm and resonant for narrations, accessible and friendly for commercials, intelligent, confident.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, London, Cockney, Irish, Scottish, Australian, Russian, Eastern European, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Cuban, Mexican, Indian, Brooklyn, Jewish, Boston, Southern, Texas, Canadian, Sean Connery. Can quickly pick up anything I hear.
My Voice Experience
Ethan Sawyer is a professional voiceover artist and actor based in Los Angeles, California. Having lived in Spain, Ecuador, Colombia, England, Canada, and all four corners of the United States, his cultural and vocal influences are varied.
He holds a BS in Performance Studies from Northwestern University, an MFA from UC Irvine and over 15 years of experience in studio, on camera and on stage. His natural speaking voice is often described as friendly and approachable, but he is most often recognized for his range, as he is comfortable with a wide range of accents, characters and impersonations.
He is represented by the Osbrink Agency in Los Angeles.
BS in Speech from Northwestern University. MFA in Acting from UC Irvine. Workshops with the Royal Shakespeare Company.
My Studio Equipment
Whisper room home studio and Neumann mics.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ethan Sawyer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ethan Sawyer is a Standard subscriber.
Ethan Sawyer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ethan Sawyer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ethan Sawyer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ethan Sawyer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.