Strong versatile character voice
I have a very warm, deep and energetic voice for commercial. My corporate voices are upbeat and clear keeping it professional sounding. My character voices are fun, zany, and engaging and my audiobook voices engage with a storytelling tone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Ethan Ahlin
My Voice Experience
I have worked for several clients including Heartflame Publishing which I did an audiobook called Teachings of Little Crow for that went International. I worked for an author Tom Slemen with his audiobook Tall Tales for Little People that sold thousands of copies in London UK. I am doing some voices for an animation series that I co wrote and created. I recently did work for a tabletop online game Dungeons and Dragons for a client. I have worked for various titles that involved web series, video games, and even some radio ads. I have 10 years experience in the business and continue my experience out of my own home studio. I have also done voices for a short film called No Tomorrow without Merci. Also was the spokesperson for the commercial Advanced CFO Financial. https://youtu.be/dFtA8npPF1E
In 2004, I studied under Douglas Caputo who taught me voice mechanics and direction. I have done a lot of online research and study from which I practiced and crafted my profession. I am currently represented by Stars Talent Studio in Sandy, UT.
My Studio Equipment
I have a VOX soundwall that sits on a 5 ft mic stand. I have a VOX pop filter and a Samson CO1U mic. I use Wavepad Sound Editor as my recording software.
I have an excellent and fast turn around and can deliver any performance clear and precise. I offer my own sound effects and music on request which helps to increase any performance that is offered so the client doesn't have to.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ethan Ahlin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ethan Ahlin is a Standard subscriber.
• Ethan Ahlin was last active on Voice123 23 days ago