Young and middle age female, child and cartoon.
Warm, confident and smooth voice for narrations, e-learnings, advertising, presentations, etc.
Very versatile, I can sound as you need: serious, elegant, sensual, educational, funny… in Spanish (Castillian) and Catalan.
And I can perform from a middle age female to a child or a cartoon character.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am bilingual Spanish (Castillian) and Catalan.
I can perform characters like cartoons: little children, monsters, villains, animals, mothers, grandmothers...
My Voice Experience
Almost 20 years of experience in voice over. At the moment, I work as a freelance for recording studios and from my own studio, a professional recording studio where I work with the best conditions for my projects so I only offer the best sound quality.
I began working as voice over for TV3 and since 1995 I've been working for TV programs, documentaries, advertising, animation, e-learnings, etc.
Among my clients are: TV3 , Catalunya Radio, Apple, DKV, ONCE, Novartis, Edebé, AGBAR, Hospital Sant Joan de Déu, etc.
• Graduate in Communication Ciences (UAB, Barcelona, Spain)
• Course in Advertising Voice Over (UAB and CCRTV, Barcelona, Spain). Title: Approved voice for Catalonia television.
• Course in Acting (School Theatre El Timbal, Barcelona, Spain)
• Training in singing in a chorus during 8 years (Barcelona, Spain)
My Studio Equipment
Shockmount with Built-in Pop Filter
Studio and Vicoustic Flexi Screen Ultra
Professional, dedicated, open minded, creative and perfectionist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Esther Giralt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Esther Giralt is a Premium subscriber.
• Esther Giralt has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours