From deep to high-pitched, rich and varied.
I am 100% bilingual-bicultural in American English and Mexican Spanish. My Spanish is cultured and as neutral as you can get. It's great for Pan-Hispanic accounts. I regularly record Western Union, Ford, Sears, AT&T and Petco for the Hispanic market in the US. I also have 50% French, and can pronounce Italian and German acceptably. I am versatile, and feel comfortable with a variety of styles, ranging from deep and introspective to outgoing and wild, including earnest, elegant, corporate, cartoon characters (lots of Disney in Spanish) , creatures, animals, and just plain everyday people. My voice and style also works fine for radio and TV ID's.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English-North American neutral
English-with Hispanic Accent
My Voice Experience
I've been at this for 18 years, working in just about every area of voiceover including major TV and radio commercials, corporate, industrial, educational, dubbing, and more.
I've worked for every major advertising agency in Mexico in both Spanish and English, as well as the Hispanic agencies in the US.
I've ID'd many radio stations (rock, pop, modern) and TV channels (movies, children, music, soap opera).
I'll take on the challenge of just about any project.
I commute between Mexico City and San Antonio, TX, and I have studios in both locations.
Practically no formal training, just 18 years of making a living performing voice over services, and several years of working alongside the best voice actors Mexico has to offer. As a minor radio celebrity in Mexico, I've given many talks at colleges and voice acting workshops.
My Studio Equipment
Lawson, Neumann, Oktava & Shoeps Microphones (My favorite is the Lawson L47)
Avalon 737 Preamp
Apogee AD converter
When it comes to voice over work, I love the challenge of going into new areas of voice acting. So, just because you didn't hear or read the style you're looking for here, you lose nothing by giving me the chance to audition for you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Esteban Silva by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Esteban Silva is a Premium subscriber.
• Esteban Silva has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours