Warm and deep for narrations. Authoritative with an imposing will. Goofy for satire. Smooth and professional for any of your needs. Enthusiastic and sincere. English, Spanish, AND ESpanglish.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern dialects including Lee, Hendry, and Charlotte Counties. Cuban, Nicaraguan, Puerto Rican, Colombian, Mexican, Dominican, Canadian eh?, New York, New Jersey, Brooklyn, Ebonics, New England, Spanish, with American accent, English with Spanish accent, New Hampshire, Mid-West, British, & Irish
My Voice Experience
Describing my voice over experience involves the many sales enterprises I've participated in. At sixteen years of age in Piscataway, New Jersey I began selling fundraisers, (Grand Lodge Knights of Pythias). I moved to Florida, went to college and then decided to sell air conditioners for Carrier Corporation. Construction equipment,fasteners, and tools followed, then finally janitorial services. Selling many products and services exposed me to a great number of people from diverse backgrounds with varied dialects and accents. My keen ability to absorb the numerous dialects and accents I've been exposed to is innate and therefore makes me an ideal candidate for many voiceover projects. In addition to innate talent I also retain voice-coaching from Susan Berkely Moreover, I have an evolved emotional intelligence which enables me to anticipate peoples needs and cater to them accordingly. In other words I take care of my customers.
International College, Associates in Paralegal Studies. Fort Myers, FL
Dale Carnegie Training Course, Tampa, FL
Carrier Corporation Masters training in New York, Atlanta, North Carolina, Chicago, and Arizona. (included voice inflection training & customer service role playing exercises)
School of hard knox.
My Studio Equipment
Nuemann TLM 103 microphone, Digi 002 control surface, Mac G5 computer, an IMAC, waves bundle plug ins
I've worked with national builders including US HOMES, and Toll Brothers Homes. I have participated in 48 hour film festivals, Corporate commercials, and various creative endeavors. Ten percent of all profits go to the local United Way office located in Lee County, FL.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nestor España by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nestor España is a Standard subscriber.
Nestor España does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nestor España was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nestor España does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nestor España was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.