Character Specialist, Witty, Calming, Sexy
Alto, smooth and calming for narrations, high and fried for teenagers or young 20 somethings. Crisp, clear and trusting. Sexy and flirtatious. Abundance of character voices in many ranges.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American English, Northwest, New York, New Jersey, Southern, Valley Girl, Boston, Midwest. Irish, British, Australian, German. Smoker, mother, child, chipmunk. A deep Eddie Vedder sounding woman or high Jennifer Tilly. Regina Spektor. Lateral lisp, Cindy Brady lisp. Stuffed up kid.
My Voice Experience
I used to work at a radio station so I was asked to do a ton of promotional voice over work. Mostly 30 second ads and station stings. I recently did a job for Starbucks, with about five different character voices. Also did a gig for a credit counseling service.
I graduation from Cornish College of the Arts (Seattle, WA) in 2003, which included a year long voice over class. Also took an on camera acting class with Jodi Rothfield, a casting director in Seattle. I am a playwright and have written a few musicals where I composed and recorded the songs myself.
My Studio Equipment
I can make mp3s or audio files using a snowball mic, but have access to a more professional studio if needed. I edit and record in Garageband.
I have been a professional actor in Seattle for the past 9 years. I studied at a four year acting conservatory and specialize in character work and voice manipulation. I am a singer and have a keen ear to find the melody in the mundane. I use many different voices on a daily basis.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Erin Stewart by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Erin Stewart is a Standard subscriber.
• Erin Stewart was last active on Voice123 252 days ago