Cartoon Character Specialist
Have about 4 different voices each of which have about 2-3 different pitches. ALL of which I can talk and sing in English with ease.
I refer to them all as "cartoony" as that is the type of sound I picture them being in.
Their names somewhat sum up the descriptions of each of them.
1. "Chipmunk" - Hi pitched and squeaky.
2. "Nasally" nerdy sounding with slight stutter and lisp.
3. "Demonic Frog" Voice - Deep sounding (can be done in both male and female voice). Is done by sucking in the breath when talking and sounds like a rumble permanently caught in the throat. There is"bumps" (fluctuations in the vocal patterns).
4. "Whinny Chipmunk" - kind of sounds like "Smeagle from Lord of the Rings" but in a slightly higher pitch female voice.
In my natural voice: I speak English fluently (can have a southern accent if I want to...but normally do not).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Northern English accent for my "normal/natural" voice. Can also do a Southern English accent.
My Voice Experience
Blogs (video blogs), some short pilots for video games and promo's. All only in the last year. (new to this business but not new to "voices").
My Studio Equipment
Have several different "voices" in various pitches that I can say or sing anything in. (roughly 4).
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Erin Rabideau by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Erin Rabideau is a Standard subscriber.
Erin Rabideau does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Erin Rabideau was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Erin Rabideau does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Erin Rabideau was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.