Optimus Prime, Movie Commentator
My regular voice is medium Baritone, I can maintain a Tenor voice for a few minutes (10-20) and a BASS voice for several hours. (1-2).
I specialize in computer building, repair, setup, & maintenance. My speech is very clear, my voice can carry for others to hear me well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can maintain for 1-2 hours, the voice closely resembling Optimus Prime (Transformers), or A movie announcer; "In A World" movie trailer voice, and the announcer for Dragon Ball
I can also impersonate a Gay Male voice, I can do the laugh of Daffy Duck, I can partially do the laugh of Woody Woodpecker.
My Voice Experience
I do not have much professional experience - generally I tend to do my voices to entertain my friends, or to lighten the mood of a bad situation that just recently happened. I hear so many times from so many people that my voices are good, given the chance....I think it would be awesome to hear my voice on something others can enjoy.
Unknown - Click here to ask Erik Smith
My Studio Equipment
I built my own computer which can add any software that is needed for audio/video editing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Erik Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Erik Smith is a Standard subscriber.
Erik Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Erik Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Erik Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Erik Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.