Energetic, Friendly, Naturall, Characters
I provide a young and memorable voice for a wide variety of voice over projects. The best way to describe my disposition is that I'm that college-aged son or nephew that regales relatives and friends with stories & tales from their daily life.
As with most in this demographic, I range from:
- Energetic and excitiable, like when I'm relating an unbelievable situation I had the other day
- Passionate and insistent, such as when I am giving my opinion about why something is better/worse than something else
- Annoyed and irritable, like when I talk about the inconveniences that hinder my life
- Steady and moderated, such as when I'm talking about more typical or even serious matters, or simply trying to act 'more grown up'.
In addition to these slight variations of my regular voice, I can also draw upon a wide array of different characters from all walks of life. These characters can be used for anything from commercials to animation to video games.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish, German, British
Midwest, East Coast, Southern
Nerd/geek, Prospector, Vampire, Elitist, Dark Overlord
My Voice Experience
On air talent for podcasts:
Play or Die (2005-2006)
Shots in the Dark (2006-2007)
Provided voices for additional characters for video games:
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (2004)
Mortal Kombat: Deception (2004)
I took several voice over classes at Act One in Chicago, IL I trained under voice coach Kirk Johnson of KJ Audio, Inc. and he was my primary guidance for my demo reel.
I had been involved with a few different podcasts over the past several years, and that has given me exposure to the editing process and what steps are needed to take a recording to the final stages.
Due to my several years in the video game industry, I have also had some involvement with voice overs for video games. I have done numerous odds & ends in this capacity from writing & editing lines to preforming them for several different projects.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone - Altec Lansing Headset Mic
Software - Cool Edit 2000
AUDIO DELIVERY METHOD:
FTP or Email of desired format
I never took any formal singing lessons, but I have sung for several years during high school and college in choirs.
I have worked in the video game industry for several years, so I have a first hand understanding of what it takes to create high quality voice over recordings for video games or animation.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Eric Wackerfuss by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eric Wackerfuss is a Standard subscriber.
Eric Wackerfuss does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Eric Wackerfuss was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Eric Wackerfuss does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Eric Wackerfuss was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.