A Warm, Smooth, Persuasive (sometimes husky or overly energetic....sometimes dreamy and seductive.....winks) Tenor-Baritone range of voice
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
• English - Indian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- Texan, European, African
- Guy next door, villain, father
My Voice Experience
- Brand Voice of all commercials and IVR Platforms for MTech Communications PLC; a VAS company which provides mobile support services for Telecommunications Companies in Nigeria and Interactivity Services for Media Companies in Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya and Uganda. (2006 - 2011)
- Rated a Premium voice in Nigeria and Africa and has voiced for over 70% of Nigeria's Top Brands.
- Prime voice for MasterCard, GLO, Etisalat (now 9Mobile), Lenovo, Tecno, Western Union, MoneyGram, Pepsi, Kanekalon, Epson Africa, Fidelity Bank, Ecobank and The Voice Nigeria.
Bachelor's Degree in Geology at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
Member of the Association of Voice-Over Artists (AVOA) Nigeria.
Personal Research and Hands-on training with Credits to Leo Abulu (my first producer), Callistus Akor, Alhadji Issa Ahmed, Oma Orhiunu and video/internet understudying of the late Don LaFontaine, Femi Sowolu and George DelHoyo.
My Studio Equipment
AKG C214 Condenser Microphone, Scarlett CM 25 by Focusrite, Blue Yeti Blackout Edition USB Microphone (on-the-go mic)
Adobe Audition CC 2015
Focusrite 2i2 Audio Interface, Custom built (Frontline Media-designed) Booth, Alesis M1 Active Speakers, Sabrent USB Hub with Power Adapter and the Kaotica Eyeball
Unknown - Click here to ask Eric Ekwueme
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Eric Ekwueme by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eric Ekwueme is a Standard subscriber.
• Eric Ekwueme was last active on Voice123 60 days ago