Husky London or classy British mid-tone
Emma specializes in husky contemporary London tones ideal for a funky ad.. but then she spins on a dime and can morph into a classically trained actor with beautiful Standard English Pronunciation - ideal for corporate narrations and ELT. She delights in playing a huge range of characters for audio books and video games She has voiced everything from Lady Macbeth and crabby old ladies to young wilting heroines and dirty old men! She is a fine actress and brings reality and commitment to dramatic roles.
Not only is she a versatile and very experienced voice artist but Emma delivers edge, professionalism and punctuality to any project.
Emma works from a broadcast quality studio with her award winning sound designer and composer partner, so projects can be finished to an extremely high level.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cornish or west country (native),
My Voice Experience
She has voiced funky ads for a huge variety of products and services and even sung on an ad for Dove, heartfelt moving narrations for documentaries, MTV promos, audio books from Enid Blyton to the Merrily Watkins series of Exorcist thrillers, BBC Radio dramas where I had multiple roles, corporates for companies such as coca-cola and Oxfam, and extensive ELT, dubbing and ADR.
A recent testimonial..
“Testimonials mean a lot to us and are not thrown away cheaply! But Emma was great and is highly recommended. Listening and learning at length about our business and products was just a part of the genuinely refreshing approach which Emma has. A speedy delivery, complete with our amendments was just what we needed. Many thanks Emma!”
Webber Douglas Theatre School
Royal Shakespeare Company
My Studio Equipment
Soundproof recording booth.
Neumann M147 tube Microphone, Audio-Technica 4030 Microphone, Rode NT1 Microphone, Digidesign MBox2 Pro audio interface, SE electronics Reflexion Filter and pop shield, KRK V4 series 2 loudspeakers.
Apple Mac computer using pro tools 10 and logic pro software, with the latest Waves and Sonnox plug-ins.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Emma Powell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Emma Powell is a Premium subscriber.
• Emma Powell has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours