Warm, Rich, Friendly, Clear, Professional
Clear and professional, warm and friendly, Emma's wide vocal range is suitable for anything from TV and Radio Commercials and imaging, IVR and On Hold messages, documentary narration, corporate videos, sales, training & online presentations, eLearning modules, public announcements, automated services, computer games and audio books.
Emma is not only an excellent sight-reader, she is also friendly, reliable and versatile.
As an experienced vocal talent, Emma understands the importance of conveying a clear message whilst keeping within a stylistically consistant ‘brand’. At the same time, delivering a polished performance under the pressure of often very strict time constraints.
As well as being very easy to direct, Emma is also happy to offer suggestions and demonstrations of different vocal styles and intonation to really bring your script to life.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
IVR and on hold recordings
Corporate videos & presentations
Interactive products and services
Clients include: Microsoft, Classic FM, Sony Playstation, Mega Bloks, Santander, Venos, Vodafone, Debenhams, Marks & Spencer, Sky, Pepe Jeans London, Post Office, TV Licensing, Calor Gas, Virgin Atlantic, Tommy Hilfiger, Heineken, KWR Waterware, Monster Jobsite, Bennetts Insurance, Hitachi, Norwich Union Direct, Carole Nash, Jaguar, Hbos, Glass-Net, Neopost, LaSerUK, TurboBridge
As well as having previous experience in the media industry, working for a television production company, and with the performing arts, involving production of an on-going stage show, Emma has also used to be a telephone operator receiving 100 and 999 calls for British Telecom.
She also completed a course in voice over skills.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone
Alto AMX-80 Mixing Console
Soundforge Audio Software
Unknown - Click here to ask Emma Lintern
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Emma Lintern by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Emma Lintern is a Standard subscriber.
• Emma Lintern was last active on Voice123 185 days ago