Warm, Likable, Upbeat, Natural, Cool, Millennial, Sexy, Humorous, Fun, Sassy, Sophisticated, Youthful, & Geniune
My versatile voice can be described as:
►Warm, Conversational, and Friendly.
►Genuine and Honest
►Sassy, Strong Attitude, and No Nonsense
►Wry, Sarcastic, and Humorous.
►Sexy, Smooth, Sultry, and Attractive
►Fun, Youthful, Playful, and Upbeat (Generation X,Y,Z)
► Trendy, and Hip
►Calming, Motivational, Relaxed, and Reassuring
►Confident, Strong, and Knowledgeable.
►Thoughtful, Caring, and Concerned
►Sophisticated, and Professional.
►Slightly Raspy, and Edgy
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Being from New York, I'm comfortable with various New York & New Jersey dialects (Queens, Long Island, Brooklyn, Bronx, New Jersey). I am also comfortable with various British and American Southern dialects.
A few fun characters I do:
Nefarious Evil Villain
Teenage Stoner Dude
Bratty Little Boy
and many more...
My Voice Experience
I have recorded commercials for Charmin, Robochi, Tampax, Hershey's, Yoplait, Levi's, U by Kotex, Truth.com, and more.
I recorded to two web explainer videos, recorded songs
I have a BFA in Drama from NYU which afforded me the opportunity to have voiceover training with Andy Roth and voice training with Eric Loscheider, Molly Goforth, and Nick Cianfrogna.
I have also more recently been doing voiceover coaching with Anna Garduno (VoiceForward).
My Studio Equipment
Sno ball mic
I am a trained singer, currently studying with Dr. Anat Keidar. Musical theater is my background, but I am comfortable in most genres, just no death metal.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Emily Epstein by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Emily Epstein is a Premium subscriber.
• Emily Epstein was last active on Voice123 5 days ago