Conversational, Warm, Energetic, Genuine, Girl-Next-Door
Contact directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
BRIGHT AND EASY
I have a bright and energetic voice that's adaptable to commercials, training videos, or product demonstration videos. My style is down-to-earth, casual, youthful, and fun, but can easily become sultry or silly., My versatile voice can also be described as:
►Warm, Conversational, and Friendly.
►Genuine and Honest
►Sassy, Strong Attitude, and No Nonsense
►Wry, Sarcastic, and Humorous.
►Sexy, Smooth, Sultry, and Attractive
►Fun, Youthful, Playful, and Upbeat (Generation X,Y,Z)
►, Trendy, and Hip
►Calming, Motivational, Relaxed, and Reassuring
►Confident, Strong, and Knowledgeable.
►Thoughtful, Caring, and Concerned
►Sophisticated, and Professional.
►Slightly Raspy, and Edgy
I like to keep things simple. From audition to performance, I stay prepared, professional, and I always come with a sense of play. All voice work is collaborative, so I like to be ready with my own point of view while being open and available to direction. It's fun work!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York City, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
United States South East accents (Texas, deep south, Virginia), Mid-west accent
My Voice Experience
I really got interested in voice over work because I enjoyed radio so much. I worked as a radio show host, and I would cut commercials or PSAs sometimes. Working in radio really got me comfortable behind a mic, but mainly it taught me how to tell a story clearly without pictures to help me. Painting the right picture is what it's all about in voice over, which is what I love about it.
I've been lucky enough to have been coached professionally and as a student. I love being challenged to find a new approach to a text, whether it's for documentaries, news pieces, or commercials. I'm always happy to collaborate and experiment to get the right sound.
Tom Todoroff Acting Conservatory - currently enrolled (New York City, NY) Anna Garduno voiceforward.com
Bachelor's Electronic Media Broadcasting- Appalachian State University (Boone, NC)
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Emily DeVille
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Emily DeVille by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Emily DeVille is a Premium subscriber.
• Emily DeVille was last active on Voice123 22 days ago