Specialization in Fully Bilingual (French CAN & English) services, Documentary & Fun commercial
Specialize in any work that needs to be bilingual for Canadian purposes. Perfectly bilingual in French-Canadian and English, no accent in either language.)
Sexy Commercials, deeper for narrations, Serious industrial voice-over, Fun for characterization.
Can record from home-office, edit and send it back to you relatively fast. Can help with the French-English translation. I have a work permit in US and CANADA
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English (French Canadian Accent, French from France Accent, Southern, Latin American Accent
French (French Canadian, English accent)
Spanish (American Accent, French Accent)
My Voice Experience
- Training on walking and working surfaces (FR - 2016)
- Training on powered Industrial Trucks (FR - 2016)
- Fire extinguisher Safety Course (FR - 2015)
- Training on Hearing conservation (FR - 2015)
- Mind over Mater (EN & FR - 2011)
- Emotional Intelligence (EN & FR - 2011 )
- Bloc Note (2010)
- Training Video for Students (FR 2010)
- Bar Tricks (EN - 2009)
- Nat en Ville (FR - 2009)
Professional Voice workshop (Lucille S. Rubin, Ph.D; Christina Pastor; Beth Falcone)
Dialect (Elizabeth Loughran; Maggie Surrovell)
Circle in the Square Theatre School (Graduate)
My Studio Equipment
Rode NGT Shotgun, Tascam Audio system.
All is recorded in my home studio.
I can travel to a specific studio.
I use Adobe Audition to edit my work.
Access to tracks depending on the project or what the client requires (Additional charge, depending on copyright).
Trained actress (Circle in the Square Theatre School, John Strasberg), trained with several voice teachers.
Professional Videographer, Director and producer
Video, Sound Editor
Experienced Voice Over Experience
Knowledgable with Adobe Creative Cloud
Experienced in hosting, narrations, voice-overs.
Proficient in Adobe Cloud softwares, editing and recording.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Emilie Martel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Emilie Martel is a Standard subscriber.
Emilie Martel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Emilie Martel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Emilie Martel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Emilie Martel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.