simple, stereotypie, Advanced
My voice is a moderate Tenor, naturally, and has many higher or lower fluctuations when I speak normally. My voice is not aggravating but rather actually soothing and intelligent. My voice would be good for the "average teen" and or the nerdy science geek.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- General speak
- Monster Voices
Voices I can do:
German Accent for English words
German for German words
Stereotypical German, for comedic purposes
Calm, relaxed, narrative voice
Can do accents with a Lisp
Can do a "valley girl" sort of voice
My Voice Experience
I have no prior professional experience and I am here to gain the experience. I have done some personal recordings but have never done any acting for payment. I am very good at the voices I do and get told that I do them very well. I also am willing to learn any new voice to get a job.
I have taken many classes on voice acting. I am currently a Junior in high school, I have maintained a 4.0 GPA.
My Studio Equipment
My audio equipment isn't much, I have a audio-technica ATR6550 Microphone and use Garrageband and other programs for editing.
I also can do on-camera acting.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Emerson Shaffer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Emerson Shaffer is a Standard subscriber.
Emerson Shaffer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Emerson Shaffer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Emerson Shaffer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Emerson Shaffer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.