Distinctive Voice Timbre
Distinctive voice timbre, so naturally between the Tenor and Baritone. Rich in harmonics, with full volume and enough light in the middle frequencies. Expert on podcast, dubbing, voice-over, institutional and promotional.
Timbre de voz distinto, tão naturalmente entre o Tenor e Barítono. Rico em harmônicos, com volume total e leve o suficiente nas freqüências médias. Especialista em podcast, dublagem, voice-over, institucionais e promocionais.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Portuguese - Brazilian
• Portuguese - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brazilian, Portuguese, Curitiba, Curitibano, Gaúcho, Carioca, Nordestino.
My Voice Experience
Extensive experience with recording, direction and editing podcasts at Macacos de Macacão Website - http://cargocollective.com/macacosdemacacao [since 2010]
Voice Over projects (recording, editing and direction)for Theather at Pé no Palco for The Dramas: Sideral  and Busca 
Voice Over and dubbing for projects from publicity companies in Curitiba 
Degree in Electronic Engineering from UTFPR. 
"Looking for Your Own Voice" by the conservatory of Brazilian popular music. 
Theater course at TUT [2005 - 2007]
Theater course at Pé No Palco [2008 - 2011]
Interpretation for Film and TV at Olho Vivo 
Graduated from the School of Curitiba Dubbing. (Voice-Over Dubbing, Lip Sync,...) 
Professional Actor 
Professional Voice Actor 
My Studio Equipment
sE Electronics Reflexion Filter Pro (Acoustic Treatment)
TC Electronic Impact TWIN (Audio Interface)
Rode NT1 (Large Condenser Microphone)
Shure SM58 (Dynamic Microphone)
ZOOM H2n (Portable Condenser Microphone and Audio Interface)
Focusrite VRMBOX (Virtual Reference Monitoring for Headphones)
Sony MDR-NC60 (Headphone)
Edifier X100 (Speaker)
Adobe Audition CS6 (Software)
Macbook Pro (Computer)
I can adapt my voice easily, to fit in Cartoon.
I can transform my voice in software to be different voices, for example.
I'm a professional Writer too and I can make texts for any production type.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Emerson Nery by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Emerson Nery is a Standard subscriber.
Emerson Nery does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Emerson Nery was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Emerson Nery does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Emerson Nery was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.