Textured, organic, warm, kind, soothing, sexy, confident, dry, fun, real
Voice Type: Textured, lower register, wide range (story teller, girl next door, professional, great with creating character voices, can pull emotion)
For Narrations: Warm, compassionate, soothing, concerned, serious, bright, believable, classy.
For Commercials: Friendly, brassy, sultry, sexy, light hearted, young, hip,
For Presentations: confident, authoritative, straight-forward, engaging, clear, mature, upscale, good diction
For Animation: Silly, quirky, comic, dry, sassy, many accents & character voices, trained in comedic improv through SECOND CITY & GROUNDLINGS
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Playa Vista, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: All American Regions (Midwest, New England, New York, Southern), Australian Accent, British - BBC English Accent, Cockney Accent, French Accent, German Accent, Irish Accent, Italian Accent, Russian Accent, Scandinavian Accent.
Languages: Basic French, Basic Spanish, Can repeat phrases in Russian & Japanese.
My Voice Experience
ADR, Looping, Loop Troup, Commercials, Feature Films, Television Shows, Documentaries, Indie Shorts, Voicemail, Temp Track, Narration & Industrials.
Credits include (Partial List):
A Soiled Dove - Vanishing Angle
9ine - Pic.TV
Front Seat Chronicles - Pic.TV
The Days - (6 episodes) - ABC/Mindshare Prods
Proof Positive - Sci-Fi Network
One Tree Hill - WB/Warner Bros.
Through The Grapevine - Cinemour/Synchroneon Prods.
Ay Caramba - HBO En Espanol
The Dancing Cow - BUILT-D Media
PSA - Breast Cancer
PSA - SPCA
Marymount College (Communications),
American Film Institute (AFI),
Kalmenson & Kalmenson (VO),
Janet Alhanti-Master Class,
Margie Haber-Master Class,
Stella Adler - Master Class,
The Second City - Improv Training Center IFA Program
Journalist - The Centurian
Host (various shows)
My Studio Equipment
Duet by Apogee, Twisted Wave, Pro Tools M-Box, Final Cut Pro, Premiere by Adobe, Mac Book Pro, Several different mics, Room designed for sound recording
Worked with major ad agencies all over to world, non-profits and low budget indie films and I have been flown all over the world and worked with amazing voice professionals with all the bells and whistles, and have had to create things in my home studio. My rates are based on your usage & budget. No job is too big or too small.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Elle Travis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elle Travis is a Premium subscriber.
• Elle Travis has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours