warm, at ease, quirky, authoritative, sexy
Authoritative, kindly and warm for announcements; smooth and imperative for reports, quirky and free-spirited for children's books, smart and sexy for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• French - Canadian
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British (BBC, North London)
My Voice Experience
It started with my first film, a comedy slasher film called "Don't Get Up After You're Dead" in which the murder weapon was a breadstick covered in ketchup. Things got serious after that with the role of Voice in Sam Beckett's "Not I". Since then I've done kids' books and cartoons, earthquake reading reports, emergency proceedures, car commericals and a radio programme on french erotica. As a voice teacher I have learned the mechanism of the voice and how to control and vary it's resonance, pitch timbre and enunciation. As an actress who has played mostly character roles, in the realms of both classical theatre and contemporary film, I have learned how to take direction and to infuse my performance with freshness, depth and credibility.
Bachelor of Arts in Theatre
Diploma from Los Angeles Music Academy (affiliated with Musician's Institute) for voice
Artcast - Summer Broadcast arts program
The Guild Theatre -Dublin - Summer theatre program
My Studio Equipment
Protools 7 - MBox
(Reason, Melodyne etc)
Microphones: Rode, SM57, Shure Beta 87
Mac g5 tower
For several years I have been a voice coach and pronunciation coach for ESL students.
I have recorded music and voice-over demos in my home studio for several years.
I have worked in Kids' entertainment for 5 years and have written two children's books and written and recorded songs for animated shorts.
I am a French-speaker from Quebec but my accent is not firmly French Canadian. I've been told by French from France (particularly Paris) that my accent is "charming".
I also speak Spanish.
I sing in Portuguese so although I speak it, I understand and can pronounce it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Elle Spencer-Lewis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elle Spencer-Lewis is a Standard subscriber.
Elle Spencer-Lewis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Elle Spencer-Lewis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Elle Spencer-Lewis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Elle Spencer-Lewis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.