Affirming, strong, trustworthy, yarn-spinner
DOCUMENTARY AND AUDIOBOOK READY. A rich voice, textured and flexible to character interpretations. A stage actress for decades, I easily transfer my interpretation to voiceovers. Your direction is heard and I give quick and thorough translation to it, delivering changes on a dime.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern US, New England, Midwestern, Brooklyn-ese, British English
My Voice Experience
Documentary, Interpretive Dance, Commercial, and Audiobooks/Long Form Narrative.
North Carolina School of the Arts, BFA
Vocal Coaches: Leslie Hunt (Elocution), Mary Braaten (Alexander Technique and Placement)
My Studio Equipment
PRIMA LT codec, Focusrite Plat pre, behringer mix, Neumann TLM103 mic, Mac G5
Responsive to direction. Lots of experience with character work that transfers easily to the microphone.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ellen McQueen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ellen McQueen is a Premium subscriber.
• Ellen McQueen was last active on Voice123 163 days ago