mom, serious, fun, upbeat, character voices
My voice offers variety for different projects. Warm, confident, reliable, sexy or fun for commercials; smooth, soft, deep, or comforting for narration, professional for presentations, interesting or knowledgeable for documentaries, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Reliable mom, spastic mom, sympathetic friend, nosey neighbor, valley girl, upper class snob, upper class British, hillbilly variations, southern, and wacky characters.
My Voice Experience
As an actor, I can interpret a script and give not only sophistication, but also fun. I began my acting career on the stage, having studied it in college. I now work as a TV Broadcasting and Theatre teacher in Cape May County, NJ. I've done numerous voice overs for school promotional videos, commercials and PSAs. Recently I have looked to expand my experience.
BFA Theatre: Acting Concentration-Montclair State University
BA Teaching (Literature)- Richard Stockton College
Voice for the performer I-IV- Diane Zaremba
I teach TV Broadcasting and Theatre at Middle Township High School
My TV Broadcasting classes include Film editing, media and marketing, and news broadcasting.
I direct student theatre productions
I also sing, alto/second soprano
My Studio Equipment
My equipment includes Macbook Pro, Blue Snowball microphone
Unknown - Click here to ask Elizabeth Volpe
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Elizabeth Volpe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elizabeth Volpe is a Standard subscriber.
Elizabeth Volpe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Elizabeth Volpe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Elizabeth Volpe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Elizabeth Volpe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.