Young, relatable, versatile, clear, crisp, smooth
Elizabeth has a very diverse voice that can range from a young child to a nurturing mother. Her performances include (and are not limited to) a pre-teen hispanic girl, an adult British male villain, an old, Scottish dwarf, a squeaky-voiced alien and a young adult female mermaid. She is an actor at heart and loves to bring words to life with her voice. If you have a story with multiple characters that needs an engaging narrator, Elizabeth is the right choice for your project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Almost any English dialect: Midwestern, Minnesota, Southern, Eastern. English-Spanish accent, English-British, English-Cockney, English-Scottish, English-Russian accent.
My Voice Experience
Audiobook Narration credits:
- Anyone? by Angela Scott
- Hawk Fae, Phantom Fae, and Dragon Fae by Terry Spear
- Purebred and The Rescue by James Todd Lewis
- The Eve by Keary Taylor
- The Human by Keary Taylor
- Enchantment by Charlotte Abel
- Promises Book One of the Syrenka Series by Amber Garr
- Griddown Volume 1 Reality Bites by Bruce Hemming
- Griddown Volume 2 Perceptions of Reality by Bruce Hemming
- Magic of Inherian: Scepter of Salvation by Terry Spear
- Magic of Inherian: Mage of Monrovia by Terry Spear
- Destiny Revealed by Chris Pasqueralle
- Pet Haven by Anthony D. Faircloth
- Zorza by Cody Toye
- 11 different App Install Guides and Reviews for Hiddenstuff Entertainment
- Kevin's Service in Logan, Ohio
- ABC Builders in Columbus, Ohio
- Simply Cut Lawncare in Logan, Ohio
16 hour Voice-Over Training Certification from BigVoiceProductions Studios in Columbus, Ohio.
Bachelors degree in speech and hearing science from The Ohio State University.
My Studio Equipment
- Harlan Hogan VO 1-A microphone
- Focusrite iTrack Solo
- Adobe Audition CS6
- The Ohio State University vocal classes
- The Ohio State University chorus
- The role of Belle in "Beauty and the Beast"
- The role of Yente in "Fiddler on the Roof"
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Liz Phillips by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Liz Phillips is a Standard subscriber.
Liz Phillips does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Liz Phillips was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Liz Phillips does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Liz Phillips was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.