Conversational, intelligent, sassy, soothing, warm
Professional, spot-on, intelligent
Warm, clean, conversational
Warm, clean, conversational
Sassy, perky, energetic
Soft and soothing
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Oakland, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Lizzy Gore
My Voice Experience
In 2014, I created five different character voices for a giant sequoia, a fern, a dahlia, a chilean rhubarb plant, and an oak tree in Golden Gate Park for Detour, an audio tour app. Originally, I had auditioned for one role, but the director ended up asking me to play all five. Before that (my first paid gig in the Bay Area) I hadn't auditioned for anything since moving from Oregon, where the folks at Cawood Marketing hired me in 2008 for two radio commercials on the spot because they happened to be in the studio while I was recording my demo (Summit Bank and Beaux Women's Boutique). These remain my only paid voiceover jobs, and I'm looking forward to breaking into the market!
Currently, I work as a high school drama teacher, and have taken several acting classes at Berkeley Repertory Theater. I earned a B.A. in Radio / TV / Film from Northwestern University in 2003, which included coursework in direction and audio editing, and also took several performing arts courses. I have two masters degrees in Education. Most recently, I have been taking classes at Voicetrax, including recording and engineering, classes since January 2014. For what it's worth, my senior year of high school, I was the Radio Speaking runner-up in the Forensics state finals of Illinois in 1999-- yes, it's hard to believe, but radio speaking is a competitive event!
My Studio Equipment
I work in a sound-treated booth with a RODE NT-USB Microphone (large diaphragm condenser mic with internal DAC) and Macbook Air, and my software is Twisted Wave for voice-only and Garageband for musical projects.
I worked for three years at a web development company, where I provided copywriting and graphic design services.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lizzy Gore by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lizzy Gore is a Standard subscriber.
• Lizzy Gore was last active on Voice123 52 days ago