Calming, soothing, warm, friendly, kind, trustworthy
My voice is warm and deep for narration.
I can sound breathy, smoky and confident for commercials.
Many have described my voice as soothing, friendly and calming.
Others have described my voice as sultry, velvety and sophisticated
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Atlanta, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Elizabeth Litten Dulin
My Voice Experience
I work with a highly respected voice coach
Private session with Edge Studios
Fundamentals of Voice Over (beginner, intermediate and advanced sessions) Atlanta Workshop Players
I have B.S and M.Ed. From Vanderbilt University
It has been my privilege to speak extensively about autism and a play based intervention called Floortime(tm).
I have spoken on HLN and WSB radio. In addition, I have been asked to speak on CNN and our local NBC and FOX affiliates.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Broadcast Quality Studio
Extensive public speaking experience as Head of School for children with autism and other learning differences.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Elizabeth Litten Dulin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elizabeth Litten Dulin is a Premium subscriber.
• Elizabeth Litten Dulin was last active on Voice123 20 days ago