Energitic Sweet Silly Young Professional Character
- Sweet Girl Next Door
- Silly and Quirky and Funny
- Young Girls and Boys
- Smooth and Professional
- Vally Ditzy
- Smart Sarcastic
- Soprano & Alto Sing-Songy
- Friendly and Approachable
- Old and Cackley
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern all styles and regions including:
East Coast styles and regions including:
British – High Class
Young Girls & Boys
My Voice Experience
Voice Over Resume Most Recent Credits:
(Partial listing, complete list of vocal credits upon request)
- Commercial Series for Microsoft Commercial Narration
- 50 Fairy Tales (Audio Books) All Female Voices (50+ Characters)Edu & Joy, Inc.
- The Epic Universe: Dawn Of Destiny (7 Audio Book Series)Lead/Recurring – 3 Book Series
Lee Stephen Productions (Various including 20s Female American, 20s Female Russian)
- Henglaar, MD (Audio Series based on Star Trek)
Recurring (20-30s Female)
Star Trek Hidden Frontier
- We’re Alive (Audio Episodic)
Lead/Recurring - 20 Episodes (20s Female, Zombies, Etc.
- Taikanouts (Animated Series)
Lead/Recurring (Young Girl)
Producer Mark Feigin
BIO: I started my professional acting career at the age of 13 playing a little boy in “Attila” at the Houston Grand Opera. By the end of high school I had performed in over 30 plays and musicals including lead roles in “Grease”, “Oklahoma”, and “Little Shop of Horrors”.
I attended the Yale University Drama program where my acting coursework included dramatic literature, playwriting, Advanced Acting, Speech and Performance, and Shakespeare. I joined the Yale Dramat acting company and wrote, performed, and directed over 40 plays and musicals including the role of Alice in “Closer”, Ophelia in "Hamlet", and Connie in “A Chorus Line”.
After graduation, I moved to New York and was cast in an off-Broadway Musical “Belles of the Mill”. After a few years, I moved to Los Angeles, joined SAG and booked appearances on E!, FX's Nip/Tuck, MTV, Nickelodeon and the WB while working on numerous film projects.
Now I am also founder and owner of Elisa Eliot's Acting Studio in Los Angeles.
I have been working in voice over since 2003 and have currently worked in commercials, podcasts and annimation!
I am currently represented for Voice Over by Coast to Coast Talent Group.
Agent: Portia Scott-Hicks
Yale University, BA Drama
- Method, Stanislavski, Chekov, Meisner, Adler, Viewpoints, Alexander Technique, Brecht, ect.
- Kalmenson & Kalmenson (Commercial & Animation)
- Absolute Voice Over with Richard Tatum (Animation)
- Looping & ADR, Advanced Training with Johnny Gidcomb
- Groundlings, Comedy Sports, Sketch Comedy
- Lesly Kahn
- La Jolla Playhouse Conservatory
Private Voice Lessons
-Rice University Music
-Private coaching w/ Kim Wood Sanduski (Destiny’s Child), and many others
My Studio Equipment
Yeti Snowball Mic w/Ringer Shock Mount
I am a professional singer. Genres include Opera, Broadway, Jazz, Folk, A Cappella, Rock & Pop!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Elisa Eliot by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elisa Eliot is a Standard subscriber.
• Elisa Eliot was last active on Voice123 29 days ago