Wry, offbeat, story teller
I can do wry an dry, funny, off-beat, and story-teller styles. Great for 'the kid in the copy' parts! I can also provide an adult and kid read, on request.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Teenage boy, standard mid-west accent. British accent, Southern accent.
My Voice Experience
I have just recently discovered that I have talent in this area. At my parent's and teacher's encouragement, I decided to try and am told that I am a 'great cold reader'. I am very flexible and take direction extremely well. I usually get what the client wants in one or two reads. I also have my own continuous youtube thread.
My mother was an 'on air' talent, my father does both vo's and production, and my grandfather was the great 'Jim West', the famous 'story teller'.
I am very comfortable 'on mic'.
I am just now studying. My father has been my producer and coach, so far.
My Studio Equipment
Elux 251, Sennheiser 421, Shure KSM44 (tube),Beta 52, 414's (four, including a matched stereo pair), Royer 121, Royer SF12, Shure SM57, TLM 170, Schoeps CMC5
Great River ULN2, Vipre, API 3124, Chandler EMI, Manley Dual Mono, Yamaha, Massenburg 8304, UA 610
Distressor (with British mod), Retro Instruments 'Sta-Level', UA1176 Stereo, Summit DCL 200, Shadow Hills Optograph, Alta Moda AM-10, Yamaha, Waves L2 (outboard)
Massenburg 8200, Retro Instruments 'Retro EQ' (tube), Yamaha, TC M6000 (with Massenburg EQ), Great River 'Harrison', API Graphic (560)
Hedd 192, SPL Transient Designer, TC Finalizer96
I play Ice Hockey, am an avid reader, I swim, and I am an excellent writer. I also play drums and play in my school band. Love video games, type really fast, and last, but not least, I am a real 'people person'! I love animals and have a boxer named 'Winston'and a Ragdoll cat named 'Sherman'.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Elijah Parr by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elijah Parr is a Standard subscriber.
• Elijah Parr was last active on Voice123 12 days ago