Husky, Sexy, Unique, Character, Smooth, Strong
I have husky and earthy qualities to my voice. My voice is unique and recognizable and I have a large range of voices from cartoon to narration. My narration style is silky smooth, my commercials range from fun and flirty to trustworthy and dependable, my audiobook reads likeable and easy to listen to and my character voices are varied and interesting. I am flexible and take direction very well. I am trained and understand microphone usage.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American-California, American-Midwest, American-New England, American-New York, American-Southern States, American-Standard (native), American-Western States, Canadian, Middle Eastern, RP, South African
My Voice Experience
Voice overs are a real passion for me. My unique voice has always gotten me noticed and when I realized that I could possibly make a living from it - I was over the moon! My training in theatre, both undergraduate here in America and on the Masters level in London, England, have well equipped me for this industry, both in technique and in mind, body and spirit! I have voiced characters for Microsoft video games and Hasbro children's DVD's as well as for an independent animated feature that was submitted to the Toronto Film Festival. I have also done narration work for multiple companies. I am good at what I do and great to work with. I pride myself in the honesty and strength of my performances and know I can add something very special to any project with which I am involved.
- MA in Acting - East 15 Acting School in London, England
- BA in Theatre Arts (Performance) - Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Voice over Seminars with Marina Calderone (London, England).
- Voice over Coaching with Veronica Weikel (Seattle, WA).
- I am classically trained in voice and can read music, have a good ear for accents and possess excellent improvisational skills.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home studio with Blue Yeti Microphone.
I have been tap dancing for over 30 years and am a skilled choreographer. This background has given me a strong sense of rhythm in dance, music and the spoken word.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Eleanor Katz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eleanor Katz is a Standard subscriber.
• Eleanor Katz was last active on Voice123 62 days ago