Deep, Warm, Conversational, Authoritative, Relaxed
Rich, deep, ever-so-slightly raspy for narrations; Authoritative for industrials; Fatherly (or grandfatherly) for commercials; soothing for all projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Danbury, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Midwestern, Southern, English, Irish, New England (Boston & Down East Maine).
My Voice Experience
I've done VO work for local TV & radio stations; websites and commercials for business & not-for profit organization and churches; phone directories for local businesses; narration for training videos and special projects.
MFA Theater (Brandeis University)
BA Theater (St. Michael's College)
VO training at Edge Studio, NYC.
Extensive theater credits (AEA)
My Studio Equipment
I record in my home studio with a Mac with standard recording equipment (Apogee mic).
I've work as an insurance agent in one of Fairfield County's most venerable independent agencies, I've been acting, directing and writing professionally for 20 years; I teach writing and speech in college and I'm kind to small animals.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kyle Minor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kyle Minor is a Standard subscriber.
• Kyle Minor was last active on Voice123 23 days ago