Versatile, Good Range, baby, girl, animal, boy
I have a fantastic Range!
I can do young, mid, old, creature, animal, computer!
I can do many different accents.
I can change my voice to fit for most voice genre's.
The most well known role of mine is Lady Tethys in the Xbox Arcade game Dust; an elysian tail, which recently now is playable on the computer too.
I feel I act very professional and take direction well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British (cockney/posh), American, scottish, irish, Australian, German, Russian, Italian, Indian, Texas, New york, African...
My Voice Experience
I have been voice acting since the age of 16.
Most of my experience has come from the VAA [Voice Acting Alliance].
I have had a few online voice acting workshops with Lucas Schuneman.
I have been involved in original online animation's and games.
- Has a 1st in Musical Theatre [BA Honors degree]
- Went to Stagecoach Theatre school for 10 years
- Drama GCSE
- Performing Arts A Level
- LAMDA Verse and Prose Grade 1 Distinction
- LAMDA Acting Grade 2 Honors
- LAMDA Verse and Prose Grade 3 Distinction
- LAMDA Acting Grade 4 Distinction
- A member of the National Youth Theatre
- Was involved in an Avenue Q puppet workshop with puppet director Nigel Plaskitt
- Have had voice lessons with Lucas Schuneman
- Voice Coach is Elly Ray
- I have appeared on lots of online projects due to my home studio.
My Studio Equipment
Mic : Blue Spark Mic
Mic : Blue Snowball
- Singing Grade 2 Distinction
- Singing Grade 3 Distinction plus merit
- Singing Grade 5 Distinction
- Vocal Training with Susan Legg (University of Chichester)
- Vocal Training with Julian Kelly (University of Chichester)
- Experience singing with Jazz, Funk, and Rock Bands
- Edit Audio / Edit Video
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Eileen Montgomery by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eileen Montgomery is a Standard subscriber.
Eileen Montgomery does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Eileen Montgomery was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Eileen Montgomery does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Eileen Montgomery was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.