Exciteable, Gentle, Curious, Young, Eager, Cheeky
A gentle but firm British RP voice. As a native of Swindon, wiltshire I can easily slip into a thicker rural dialect and back. I specialise in characters and comedy but my voice can also deliver reassuring clear speech suitable for information services and commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
RP, Heightened RP, Swindon, Welsh, Yorkshire, Liverpool, East London, Norfolk, French accent and French Language with an English accent.
My Voice Experience
I've worked for a variety of companies, most notably playing the Concierge in the Skygoblin's new adventure game The Journey Down and Herman, the player character in Night of the Hermit. I've recorded radio plays for Il Palchetto Stage in Italy and Corporate voiceovers for Histoires de Vies in France.
2010-2012 Masters in Theatre at the Ecole Internationale de Theatre Jacques Lecoq
2003-2006 Degree in Professional Acting at the Academy of Live and Recorded Arts
My Studio Equipment
SE2200a Condenser Microphone,
I also work as an actor in theatre and film, specialising in Shakespeare, Puppetry and Children's theatre, so I'm very skilled with text and character.
I've also a baritone singing voice and play the classical guitar, banjo, mandolin, Berimbau and Piccolo.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Edward Day by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Edward Day is a Standard subscriber.
Edward Day does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Edward Day was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Edward Day does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Edward Day was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.