I have a smooth and pleasing tenor 2 voice with an ever-so-slight edge. I have been told by many that my voice is very sexy and depending on the medium, can sound like Alec Baldwin. My work is primarily in the industrial, corporate fields including narrations, training, videos, etc. I prefer to create my own character voices rather than perform impersonations of the famous.
My voice has been described as warm and intelligent, informative and knowledgeable, reassuring and sympathetic It can, as needed, be fun and happy, sexy and sultry, lively and playful.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mainly Standard American and British English. Domestic American accents include southern, southwest, New York Brooklyn, New Jersey (standard, Jersey Shore), South Boston, New Hampshire; Foreign dialects include Cockney, German, Scottish, Irish, French.
My Voice Experience
Specialize in corporate/industrial/legal voice over work, including computer-based training (CBT); presentations; video.
BFA Repertory Theater Studies (Adelphi University) Computer Programming (Clark University and Northeastern University) Video and CBT production (Thomson Corporation & Greenberg Traurig, LLC.)
My Studio Equipment
• Source-Connect Pro
• Pro Tools Mbox
• Sennheiser and Samson microphones
I am also a singer/song writer.
I have a working knowledge of Avid video editing tools;
I program in:
I have extensive experience in the following software:
• Camtasia Studio
• Sharepoint Designer
• MS Office (all version) etc.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Edward Anthony by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Edward Anthony is a Standard subscriber.
Edward Anthony does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Edward Anthony was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Edward Anthony does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Edward Anthony was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.