Versatile, Warm, Authoritative, Conversational
Versatile voice set, warm and personable, able to deliver both Mainstream and Urban vocals, confident, commanding, meticulous and polished. Able to deliver almost all vocal ranges (lower and upper register).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
U.S. Southern dialect - both deep and over-the-top
U.S. Midwest dialect
U.S. Eastern (New York style) dialect
Fluent in German
European English Male dialect
Carribean English Male dialect
Western Africa Male dialect
My Voice Experience
I recruited voice talent, also voiced and produced the 2008 radio commercial campaign for Disney's Year of a Million Dreams celebration.
I have worked with several TV Stations from voicing and producing commercials to voicing promos. I have voiced projects for the Detroit Tigers, Cedar Fair Amusement Parks, Pepsi, ESPN/ABC Regional projects, Car Dealers from all over America and countless others.
I have produced Jingles for Radio for DENCAP Dental Insurance company, YOU WALK Bail Bonds, Captain Jay's Seafood, Arnold Reed & Associates Law Firm and MLC Auto Dealers.
I have voiced and produced one commercial, in German, for HOTELS.com.
I have also voiced and produced VO projects for Non-Profits like Big Brothers Big Sisters and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- Some training with the Voice Acting Academy (CA)
- Voice coached by Tom Force (MI)
- Student at the Actor's Workshop (MI)
My Studio Equipment
Microphone - Neumann BCM 104, Sterling Audio Mic, EV RE27
Computer & Software - MAC, Pro Tools and Adobe Audition CS5
Delivery Methods - HYBRID ISDN, Source Connect, MP3, FTP (Website)
I do probably 15 to 20 speeches a year, mostly on the fly. I have also written speeches for politicians.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ed Spillers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ed Spillers is a Standard subscriber.
Ed Spillers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ed Spillers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ed Spillers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ed Spillers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.