Guy next door, Character, Non-Announcery, AntiAnnouncer
Considered a top tier talent, Ed's voice has been described as Guy Next Door, AntiAnnouncer, A Smooth and Engaging Narrator that Commands the Microphone! Ed is extremely versatile as an actor. He has mastered the craft of vocal nuance. This is a business of details. The extra vocal detail adds to the great interpretation you will receive. If you want the absolute best talent for your project, contact him today!
As a narrator, his voice can be light and non-announcery. He has also mastered the dark, warm and sentimental reads. His promo work is second to none. He can perform an edgy read or a light and comedic read.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cartoon, Southern, Northern, Midwestern, British, French, Indian, German, Russian
My Voice Experience
15+ Years Voice-Over.. Ed has been the voice of thousands of commercials, narrations, industrial videos. He has a highly trained ear and is able to self-direct his sessions if needed.
20+ years professional singing and training, Acting, Voice-Over, Producer of Commercials, TV Pilots and Podcast Production.
Studied Promo and Narration with Randy Thomas, Harry Dunn & Jodi Gottlieb.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM-193, Neumann TLM-67
Computer & Software
Millennia Media HV-3 Preamp, Gentner Telephone Hybrid, Lexicon Effects Processor
Unknown - Click here to ask Ed Reynolds
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ed Reynolds by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ed Reynolds is a Standard subscriber.
Ed Reynolds does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ed Reynolds was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ed Reynolds does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ed Reynolds was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.