Youthful to the 30's. Warm to hip.
For radio imaging, young and hip, including alternative. For commercials...from announcer to character. For longform...warm and friendly.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Daytona Beach, Orlando, Florida, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Ed LaComb
My Voice Experience
I've been working in radio since 1978 and currently own my own production and voice over company, Digital Sound & Video, Inc, based in Ormond Beach, Florida. I have done voiceovers for many clients including Transmeridian Airlines, car dealers, radio imaging and more.
Graduated with a BS in Telecommunications Mgmt from Syracuse University in 1985. Have worked as Production Director at WTKS Orlando, WNFI, Daytona Beach, WKFM Syracuse, NewCity Communications, Syracuse and WFKS in Daytona Beach. I created Ed LaComb Audio Imaging, Inc in 1998 and just created Digital Sound & Video, Inc in 2005.
My Studio Equipment
4 Fully equipped Protools editing suites. Audio-Technica AT4033 Mic. Focusrite Voicemaster Pro Platinum mic processor. Source Connect Standard. Telos Digital One Telephone Hybrid.
I have spent all of my life in radio and production...on all sides of the fence...producer, talent, owner, manager. I deliver EXCEPTIONAL customer service to all who choose to work with me.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ed LaComb by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ed LaComb is a Standard subscriber.
• Ed LaComb was last active on Voice123 32 days ago