warm friendly,strong, mature adult,sexy
Aloha, if you're looking for warm, friendly and beliveable voice your search stops here. That's how most of my clients describe what they were looking for when they found me. I can also be forceful and "cool". Mine is a mid range voice, not to bassy and not in the nasal upper range either. Unique is another word used to describe my voice. I can sound like a young male or a middle age male.
Check out my voice demos and find the delivery that matches your project, then lets talk.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Hawaii, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Ed Kanoi
My Voice Experience
I've been doing of radio and TV commercials, concert promos and video narrations including a Visitor Industry video called "Extreme Kauai"and The Plate Lunch Tour for more than a few years now. There are a number of web site narrations andI've also done a number of voice mail greetings for various businesses like the Hard Rock Café in Honolulu.
I've been in radio for the last 34 years as an on air personality and Program Director and now General Manager of a group of radio stations on my home island. I produce radio commercials on a daily basis. I've actively studied acting and voice acting.
I maintain a complete production studio in my home, so I can supply a simple voice read or a compete production with music, effects etc.
My Studio Equipment
Custom built audio computer
Nuemann Microphone/ Blue Dragonfly
Voice Over Sound Booth
I take pride in my reputation for "getting the job done right and on time". I take the time to make sure every detail is handeled with proper care to achieve maximum effectivness with every read I do. I'm easy to work with and take direction well. Your complete satisfaction with my work is my ultimate goal.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ed Kanoi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ed Kanoi is a Standard subscriber.
• Ed Kanoi was last active on Voice123 63 days ago